Wednesday 27 February 2013

Graveyard Photoshoot

After solving the problem of how I was going to present my background, I decided to use the location of a graveyard, and chose a graveyard near my house as the location. Me and my Dad went to the graveyard at night and got some great photographs!


My original idea was to use this fenced grave as a location and have the arm coming up from it, with the grave still in front. However, I couldn't get a successful low angle shot, which looked okay to use, so I quickly moved on and found an alternative location.


Here is just a quick photograph of the graveyard as a whole, I wanted to use one of the taller gravestones, but couldn't get the correct angle and fit the stone in. Therefore, I opted for a smaller, typical shaped gravestone from the yard.


A dark photograph, but here is the gravestone I used. I brightened the RAW image up, using the exposure tool.


I lightened this up, and cropped it to use as my background for my hand image. I think it works well, however, I might need to crop it some more to make it a better looking and pleasing crop.


No comments:

Post a Comment