Monday 28 January 2013

Cyborg

We received our new project; create a cyborg using Photoshop techniques. I am so looking forward to this project, as a way to develop my lack of Photoshop skills and help me out a little!


Cyborg; noun

A fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities become superhuman by mechanical elements, built into the body.

When I first thought of a cyborg, I was instantly drawn to the image of the cybermen in the well known series, Doctor Who! The idea of merging people together to create a half human, half technological figure is something that seems to be decades away from being practiced. I am really excited about this project, because I am looking forward to developing my PhotoShop skills, as well as seeing what I can produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment